Expert Authoring and Test Design
The quality of assessments students complete are crucial to effectively improving their performance and growth. EasyMark only partner with leading Australian academics to author our assessments.
- Authored by renowned Australian academics and educators.
- Mapped to the current Australian Curriculum.
- English, Mathematics, Science, NAPLAN style tests, OLNA, EMTS,EMLC PAT, IQ Tests.
- In-depth and varied question types that are LTI & QTI compliant
- Attitude surveys written by psychologists to effectively measure student attitudes to subjects, bullying, self esteem as well as teacher and parent attitudes.
Online Test Delivery
Eliminate the headaches of printing, storing, transporting and distributing paper based test booklets. The EasyMark online platform makes the assessment process and sending attitudes surveys easy and efficient.
- Easy to use platform for students and teachers.
- Video tutorials and how to guides for setting up and completing tests.
- Locked down, safe exam browser or open book options.
- Easily send online surveys to parents to measure attitudes.
- It can be completed on mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop, iOS or Windows.
Teachers can free up their weekends and evenings while EasyMark take care of marking student assessments using intelligent machine marking and our human marking service.
- Fast turn around times.
- Standardised, fair and accurate.
- Automated machine marking.
- Semi-automated marking for test requiring both machine and human marking.
- Human marking for tests comprising of subjective aspects of writing.
Results Reporting and Diagnostics
Clear visibility into student, class and year group progress is both crucial and powerful for both teachers and schools leaders.
- Detailed reporting and meaningful data providing schools with insights to directly impact student learning and performance.
- Raw data is transformed into meaningful information norms, percentiles, percentage and stanines.
- Teachers can make effective real-time changes to lessons.
- Principals and Deputy Principals gain clear visibility and can make comparisons and strategic decisions based on the reports.